Ever had moments where you would camp in front of your desktop or mobile screen at 11:58am, standing by during the last two minutes before a crowdfunding campaign opens at 12pm? You don’t need to do that, because there is Auto-Invest for our investors.
Table of Contents
What is Auto-Invest?
Auto-Invest is a super useful function that, when activated, helps you auto-allocate funds to investments that you want to invest in.
How do I activate Auto-Invest?
Set the following criteria based on your preferences:
- Industries to opt out of (all industries are opt-in by default)
- Product: Business term financing, Invoice financing or Property-backed secured loans
- Tenor length
- Annual interest returns
- Investment amount: Select minimum amount based on each loan or specify your chosen amount
For mobile users:
For desktop users:
How does it really work? Give me the details please.
Here’s an overview of the algorithm to give everyone a fair chance in getting funds auto-allocated in the investments of their choice.
OK. I’ve set up my Auto-Invest. Now what do I do?
It is crucial to have a healthy balance in your investor account! We recommend having at least SGD 3,000 so that you have sufficient funds for Auto-Invest to work seamlessly. Auto-Invest will not allocate funds if your preferred investment amount is higher than what you have in your account balance.
Remember, the next time a new crowdfunding campaign comes out, all you need to do is check whether you’ve been auto-allocated to invest in the loan during the pre-crowdfunding period. So much precious time saved!
Still unsure? We got your back.
P.S. No cats were harmed during the creation of this blog post.
- A Singaporean’s Guide to P2P investments with Funding Societies - October 14, 2020
- How to invest in Singapore with $100 - September 30, 2020
- All new Property-Backed Investment with Guaranteed Returns - August 21, 2020