Did you know that you can get S$20 cashback if your friend signs up through your unique referral link and makes a total of S$200 investment within 30 days? To sweeten the deal, your friend gets S$20 too!
How to refer
In order to generate your unique referral link, you have to first be a registered investor with Funding Societies. Then, if you are on a desktop:
- Log in to your account and click on “Menu” at the top of the page
- On the dropdown menu, click on “Referral”
- On the right hand side “Referring Investors”, copy your unique referral link
- You’re ready to share this link with your friends!
If you are on mobile:
- Open the Funding Societies app
- On the bottom panel of buttons, click on the gear icon at the extreme right
- Then click on “Refer your friends”
- Copy your unique referral link or directly share via SMS or WhatsApp
Furthermore, if your friend declares themselves an Accredited Investor (AI), both of you get an additional S$30 cashback each.
You are an AI if you have:
- Net personal assets exceeding S$2 million*, or
- Net financial assets exceeding S$1 million*, or
- Income in the preceding 12 months not less than S$300,000*
*Amounts can be in the foreign currency equivalent
Find out more here on how to declare yourself as an Accredited Investor.
This cashback campaign is limited to the first 20 new referred investors and ends on 30th November 2022, date inclusive. After the campaign ends, Funding Societies will deposit the respective cashback into your escrow accounts.
Log in to your account and refer your friends now!
Disclaimer: The information provided to you in this blog post is intended only for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter. The materials and the information provided are not intended to be and do not constitute an advertisement or solicitation. In no event will Funding Societies be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages for use of such information by you or any unauthorised third party.
- Understanding the ‘G’ in ESG - March 21, 2023
- Funding Societies Singapore: Introduction to our SME Loan, Virtual Card, and Expense Management Products 2023 - March 9, 2023
- #EmbraceEquity: Taking a step towards Equity - March 8, 2023